Clark Exterminating Blog
Ready for a scary statistic? 29% of Americans have had a rodent problem in their home. How about another? Every winter, rodents infest roughly 21 million homes in the U.S. Read More . . .
What a winter it's been so far. We've had snow, ice, sleet, and good old-fashioned cold here in Little Rock, and though the winter weather has served the important task of pushing many types of pests into hibernation it also presents a new set of pest control problems. If you have anything ranging from rodents in Little Rock to cockroaches in Conway to bed bugs in Hot Springs call Clark Exterminating and we'll take care of your bug problem quickly and make sure they don't come back. Read More . . .
If you're planning on doing some traveling over the next few months, it's important to be on the lookout for bed bugs. Since bed bugs are notorious travelers, it can be very easy for them to hide themselves in your luggage or even your clothes and allow themselves to be carried into your home, and once bed bugs take up residence it's extremely difficult to get rid of them. Read More . . .
- News From The Barkside: By Asher
- How to Spot the Differences Between Ant & Termite Swarmers
- How to Keep Moisture Pests Out of Your Home
- Creeping in Your Cupboard: 3 Pantry Pests to Look Out For
- What Lurks Beneath: Crawl Space Nightmares
- A Sticky Situation: Spider Webs to Watch Out For
- Ladybugs: A Fall Pest Problem?
- The Brown Recluse Spider
- German Cockroaches: The Uninvited House Guest
- Native to Arkansas: The Striped Bark Scorpion