Clark Exterminating Blog
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Blooming flowers — check! Warm weather — check! Plenty of rain — check! Pests — eeek, stop right there! Allowing too much moisture to build up in or around your house can lead to serious consequences, including pest infestations. Did you know that moisture can attract a slew of creepy crawlies, including slugs, snails, springtails and millipedes? Don’t allow these unwanted roommates in YOUR home this spring! The professionals at Clark Exterminating are here to help you every step of the way. Read More . . .
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- News From The Barkside: By Asher
- How to Spot the Differences Between Ant & Termite Swarmers
- How to Keep Moisture Pests Out of Your Home
- Creeping in Your Cupboard: 3 Pantry Pests to Look Out For
- What Lurks Beneath: Crawl Space Nightmares
- A Sticky Situation: Spider Webs to Watch Out For
- Ladybugs: A Fall Pest Problem?
- The Brown Recluse Spider
- German Cockroaches: The Uninvited House Guest
- Native to Arkansas: The Striped Bark Scorpion